I’ve acquired a diverse list of skills in …
I am fluent with numerous programming languages, frameworks and tools. Here are a few of the main languages i can help you with.
Even if the technology you are looking for is not in this list, contact me! I might have worked with it already but not just enough to master it.
- Application: PHP, Python, Java
- Database: MySQL
- Frameworks: Laravel, Spring VueJS
- Code versionning: Git, Svn
- API: ReST, HATEOAS
- Skills: Progressive refactoring
Process and architecture
I used, configured and managed many different tools dedicated to project management and operations management.
I have an agile approach to all my projects and am an expert at analysis and evaluation. When i build a project, i will always opt for continuous delivery approach. (as long as it is worth it)
I can identify the smallest of improvements for your processes and at your convenience, propose solutions and prepare integration plans.
- Methodologies: Agile, TDD, BDD
- CI/CD: Jira, GitHub, Jenkins, Travis
- Skills: Business and requirements analysis, Software and database architecture
- Testing frameworks: PHPUnit, Behat, Junit, Cypress
My experience allows me to deliver projects from the first step to the last step including infrastructure.
I have worked on cloud services such as Amazon AWS, Azure and Digital Ocean. I have configured servers in different versions of Linux. I have built multi-machine environments, Dockerized environments and even created appliance servers.
- Cloud services: AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean
- Containers/Virtual machines: Docker, VMWare, VirtualBox
- Operating systems: Ubuntu, Red Hat
- Provisioning: Puppet, Vagrant
- Programming languages: Bash, Tcl
Coaching, Teaching, training and mentoring
I have a knack when it comes to explaining things to people. I have given several talks in conferences, user groups and often mentored juniors in different workplace environments.
If you need help to coach, mentor or train your employees on certain technologies, i can help!
A few of my Public presentations
- Standard Exceptions 2 (Personal project) – ConFoo 2017 – Montréal
- Intermediate Laravel Tips and Tricks – ConFoo 2017 – Montréal
- Building Behat tests like a pro – ConFoo 2017 – Montréal
- Standard Exceptions 2 – PHP User group, May 2016 – Montréal
- From STUPID to SOLID – PHP User group, October 2015 – Montréal
- Scrutinizer CI – PHP User group, August 2015 – Montréal
- Advanced SQL Techniques, PHP User group, January 2015, Montréal
And many more in the past that i have not kept track of.
A few of my private Presentations and Training subjects
- How to value of a development team
- Unit and integration testing to end the neverending manual testing
- GIT, what are the advantages
- Inversion of Control, learning to decouple your modules
- Agile methodologies, what does it mean for my business
- Docker, Docker-Compose and Swarming, the benefits and pitfalls